Last Day of Me in Yale

 

Last Day of Me in Yale

     It must have been a pity to think that this might be the last time I’d seen the clear blue sky with the white cotton candy cloud that I had almost every time I looked up. City that lived quietly and comfortably, the color green and fantasy novels-like buildings that I walked past everyday - I felt regret knowing that I would soon have to leave as if I found my place. The siren sound and the music of an unknown car that is often heard at least once a day is also something that comes to mind, even if it is not pleasant.

    ka-chick ka-chick, the sound of a white camera in my hand. Walking around the town with a camera in my hand while listening to some music is probably my daily routine here. Even though it’s the same corner, it gives a different feeling that I have to snap shots every day. The silence that surrounds me in the morning before class and the laughter, talking with friends during and after class are the perfect combination.


    Pictures of me talking and participating in the classroom are not usual things that anyone can easily see. A large wooden door reveals a white classroom with boards on either side, a desk piled up in the middle of the room with black chairs. It made me excited and nervous the first time I entered, but over time it turned into a wonderful place filled with fascinated memories created with friends and teachers as if slipped into a world of fiction - a place for me to relax and throw away any worries. All that was left was smiles and laughter.


    Lunch break is a peaceful time where I can soak up the atmosphere and nature. Pictures of people walking around, having meals chatting happily, or reading books in silence alone, no matter how many times I watch it, it looks strange but perfect somehow. Whether it’s when the weather is so hot that sweat rises on the tip of my nose, or when the wind blows so hard that I have to move the hat to protect myself, or even when it rains until I get soaked and condensation forms on my glasses. It was a short period of time that caused the corners of my mouth to lift up every time I imagined.


    

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม