Reaction to Chapter 1

 After I read chapter 1 of The Glass Castle, I was really impressed with the choice of words to describe the story. But what impressed me the most is how different between mom and Jeannette perception. From what I have read, mom seems to be a carefree person, do whatever she wants and doesn't care about other people thought. Meanwhile, Jeannette seems to have perfect image of her life and family, and she also care about the opinions of others if her secret is revealed. The writer seems to portray the difference between happiness and money through the thoughts of mother and daughter. Along with conveying that money and success are not everything.

ความคิดเห็น

  1. Your initial instinct seems to get to the heart of the difference between the two women. Very well done.
    Will you four be able to attend class today? I would understand if you are very upset with the news from Japan this morning.

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม